INDIVIDUAL SESSION FEES
- Please see the riding fees as shown below, both for members and non-members.
- All riding fees are payable in advance.
- We accept all major debit and credit cards, including over the telephone.
- Cancellations require a minimum of 24 hours notice if to be rescheduled.
- Mounting and dismounting are included in the lesson times shown.
|Introductory Session||3/4 hour||-||-||£42||£42|
|Child Group Lesson||1 hour||£27||£31||£35||£40|
|Adult Group Lesson||1 hour||£35||£35||£45||£45|
|Non-Peak Private Lesson||3/4 hour||£47||-||£60||-|
|Non-Peak Semi-Private Lesson||3/4 hour||£35||-||£45||-|
|Peak Private Lesson||3/4 hour||£58||£58||£75||£75|
|Peak Semi-Private Lesson||3/4 hour||£45||£45||£58||£58|
|Lead Rein Hack||1/2 hour||£30||£30||£30||£30|
Please note the member and non-member fees are both displayed above for the purpose of comparison – members riding fees are due through the subscription method as shown below, other than for the occasional extra lessons as required which will be at the discounted rate.
All fees are reviewed on 1st April of each year, at the base of this page is a PDF of the 2017/18 fees.
- The subscriptions shown below include the weekly ride of the chosen membership type.
- Subscriptions are paid in advance by direct debit if monthly, or by any method if annual (please note this will appear on your bank statement as “EER Education Ltd.”.)
- Annual membership receives a further discount of one month free.
- Membership cancellations require one month’s notice in writing.
- Currently there is no joining fee.
|First Family Member||£0|
|Subsequent Family Members||£0|
& enjoy 1 month free!
|Group Lesson Membership|
|3/4 Hour Private Lesson Membership|
Weekdays pre 4pm
Weekend & Weekdays after 4pm
|3/4 Hour Semi-Private Lesson Membership|
Weekdays pre 4pm
Weekends & Weekdays after 4pm
39 x 3/4 hour private lessons pre 4pm during school term-time only