INDIVIDUAL SESSION FEES
- Please see the riding fees as shown below, both for members and non-members.
- All riding fees are payable in advance.
- We accept all major debit and credit cards, including over the telephone.
- Cancellations require a minimum of 24 hours notice if to be rescheduled.
- Mounting and dismounting are included in the lesson times shown.
|Introductory Session||3/4 hour||-||-||£40||£40|
|Child Group Lesson||1 hour||£26||£30||£34||£39|
|Adult Group Lesson||1 hour||£34||£34||£44||£44|
|Non-Peak Private Lesson||3/4 hour||£45||-||£58||-|
|Non-Peak Semi-Private Lesson||3/4 hour||£34||-||£44||-|
|Peak Private Lesson||3/4 hour||£56||£56||£73||£73|
|Peak Semi-Private Lesson||3/4 hour||£44||£44||£57||£57|
|Lead Rain Hack||1/2 hour||£30||£30||£30||£30|
Please note the member and non-member fees are both displayed above for the purpose of comparison – members riding fees are due through the subscription method as shown below, other than for the occasional extra lessons as required which will be at the discounted rate.
- The subscriptions shown below include the weekly ride of the chosen membership type.
- Subscriptions are paid in advance by direct debit if monthly, or by any method if annual.
- Annual membership receives a further discount of one month free.
- Membership cancellations require one month’s notice in writing.
- Currently there is no joining fee.
|First Family Member||£0|
|Subsequent Family Members||£0|
& enjoy 1 month free!
|Group Lesson Membership|
|3/4 Hour Private Lesson Membership|
Weekdays pre 4pm
Weekend & Weekdays after 4pm
|3/4 Hour Semi-Private Lesson Membership|
Weekdays pre 4pm
Weekends & Weekdays after 4pm
39 x 3/4 hour private lessons pre 4pm during school term-time only
We also offer a series of riding lessons for adults known as “Take Back the Reins”. Seven weekday sessions cost £350 and £450 for weekend. Please go to the bottom of the Adult Riding Lessons page for more information.