Working Livery: For adults and children who wish to keep their own horse or pony at Lavant House Stables, and want their horse regularly exercised at a reduced rate.
All of the horses and ponies are kept outdoors naturally all year round, on large, well maintained pastures with secure fencing and spacious field shelters. The horses and ponies are kept in compatible groups, which ensures good health and wellbeing – in the event of illness/injury or the need for isolation, stabling can be provided, otherwise they are kept as nature intended, outdoors and free to roam.
- Pony to be exercised via riding school
- 2 hours of owner use per day ( 1 hour riding, 1 hour handling) which cannot be accrued
- Can go off site for a maximum of 6 outings per year
- All normal day-to-day equine care, consumables and use of facilities
- Supportive, experienced staff available on a daily basis to help and advise
- Weekly complimentary riding activities for liveries only
- Exercised daily and schooled when required
- 20% discount against LHS services
Whilst we will arrange all of the following for you: equipment, veterinary care, farrier, other professional care, worming, clipping and supplements; the owner is liable for these costs in addition to the standard monthly livery fee quoted above.